Our Offering Tours
We can customize your Cambodian experience.
At Angkor Freelance Tour Guides, our group of tour professionals speaks many languages. You can choose tours in languages including English, Thai, Lao, Spanish, Korean, Vietnamese, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, French and German.
Our tours go beyond simple sightseeing. With Angkor Racha, you will discover the nature of life, people and culture of Cambodia. In addition to temple tours, we recommend:
- Homestays with local Cambodians. You can experience the joy of Cambodian family life by experiencing life with locals.
- Tonle Sap (Tonle Lake). Our fishermen have been living on the lake since the Angkor period. It is among the best locales for learning how people live on the water and about the ecology of one of the biggest freshwater lakes in Southeast Asia.
- Cultural Cambodia tours. This can include the best performances of Khmer art and culture from all regions of Cambodia, including dance shows, circuses, wedding ceremonies and historical shows.
- Mondulkiri Elephant trek. Visit this unique sanctuary and elephant-breeding program, a forest and animal conservation effort that also provides employment for the local Bunong people.
- Elephant trekking tours through northeast Cambodia.
- Tonle Sap River cruise.
- Dolphin-watching tours. Enjoy a day aboard a boat on the Mekong River north of Kratie to view the joyful snub-nosed Irrawaddy dolphins.
- Battambang bamboo train. A ride on bamboo trains (norry) along one of the world’s classic rail lines.
Other services include airport transportation, inter-country transportation, private tours, countryside tours and cycling tours, all with professional and licensed guides and drivers.
We specialize in customizing tours for individuals, families, and groups.